The Old Granary Matlock
The Old Granary, Matlock 5 Star Gold Award barn conversion with hot tub have a 4 night midweek special offer commencing Monday 13th November 2017 includes bottle of champagne, chocolates and use of hot tub. Call Amanda on 07988 793763/01629 530941 to book now.
The Old Granary - Nr Matlock
This charming stone barn conversion has recently been renovated to provide the ultimate get away from it all break in the Derbyshire Dales. It is ideally placed to visit the Peak District. Appealing conversion of Grade II listed former grain store, combining 18th Century character and charm with 21st Century style and comfort. The barn is set in an idyllic, private location in the rural hamlet of Wheatcroft being close to the market town of Matlock approximately 4 miles away. The barn has recently been restored to incredibly high standards and offers spacious accommodation in which you can relax and unwind in a wonderful setting. Oak beamed ceilings and beautifully appointed with quality furnishings and close attention to detail. The 5 Star accommodation, sleeping 6 people, comprises of ground floor:-Entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge, family dining kitchen, first floor two double bedrooms with King size beds both with en-suite shower rooms, one twin bedroom, bathroom.All beds are made up for your arrival and towels are provided for your stay.
An additional 2 people can be accommodated using a beautiful brand new shepherds hut near the barn. The hut is situated in its own peaceful wild flower meadow just a stones throw away from the cottage with wonderful views over rolling countryside. Adjacent to the hut is an enclosed walled area home to a few of our own resident hens. A pathway leads from the hut through the wildflower meadow to The Old Granary barn.
* Personal welcome pack including wine, chocolates, flowers, 6 free range eggs from our own chickens, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, all cleaning products together with dishwasher/washing machine tablets, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, cling film, foil, sandwich bags, handwash, shampoo/body wash and conditioner.
* Stunning views in an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
* Linen, towels, electricity, central heating and complimentary basket of logs, further at cost
.* Free WiFi
* Direct access to footpath.
* 20 mins from M1 - private, secure parking.
* Hydrotherapy spa (please note the spa accommodates max of 6 )
* Change over day Friday.
* Short breaks available low-season.
* Open all year.
* Cot, high chair and stair gate available free of charge (on request), please bring your own cot linen.
* Sorry no smoking and no pets.
For a totally rejuvenating experience why not try the Saratoga spa. Saratoga spas are built in New York by a company dedicated to building the ultimate Hydrotherapy system. The spa has been designed with a special feature called 'power massage', a system which provides relief along curves and angles of your body, specially designed contours of the spas shell guide powerful therapeutic water ribbons down the neck and back area and along the full length of your spine. The jets offer a vitalizing experience truly unique to the spa world. The spa is set within the stone patio area with far reaching views over the Derbyshire countryside. Available all year round, why not come and enjoy the experience. (please note:- plastic glasses are provided for your use in the hot tub)